Třemošnice - chateau

Home » Třemošnice - chateau

In 1564, Albrecht Rohmháp completed the construction of the Neo-Renaissance fortress in Třemošnice. After Lichnice burnt down in 1610, the owner at the time, Zikmund Rohmháp, moved to the fortress permanently and had it reconstructed and enlarged. Supposedly even the significant architect Santini participated in the reconstruction of the fortress... Full description

In 1564, Albrecht Rohmháp completed the construction of the Neo-Renaissance fortress in Třemošnice. After Lichnice burnt down in 1610, the owner at the time, Zikmund Rohmháp, moved to the fortress permanently and had it reconstructed and enlarged. Supposedly even the significant architect Santini participated in the reconstruction of the fortress into a chateau. During reconstruction, the original fortress disappeared altogether and farm buildings were added to the chateau. Since 2005, the chateau has been in the ownership of private hands and has undergone total reconstruction.
Telephone: +420 775 707 244 GPS: 49°51'50.42"N 15°34'59.43"E
310 m above sea level
Back to object information
The nearest airport
  • Pardubice (20 km)
  • Mnichovo Hradiště (86 km)
  • Václav Havel Aiport (98 km)

Events in object

Past events

2020

2019